Westland Survival - Be a survivor in the Wild West0.13.1
Westland Survival – Survive as a Cowboy in the Wild West and become the rule of law! Survive in this Western themed MMORPG, explore the life of a Lone Star ranger and fight robbers, trade with American Natives, set traps and duel in a Mexican standoff!
★ Build your own Wild West ranch
★ Fight gangsters with pistols and rifles
★ Wood logging, mining, deer hunting
★ Craft new equipment and items
★ Raise horse mounts and tame wild animals
★ SOON: Complete hundreds of Quests
★ SOON: Discover precious treasure sites
★ SOON: Challenge other cowboys
About Westland Survival
In the Wild West of the Great American prairies, outlaws and even sheriffs are ready to sell brave men out for a fistful of dollars. Frontier pioneers and bounty hunters have set carriage treks towards the fabled gold discovery sites in Klondike and Yukon, and to the great plains and deserts of Texas or New Mexico.
Your wagon convoy ran into a bandit ambush and left you behind as the only survivor, but certainly grim with anger to bring those gunslingers to the hangman! Or shoot them right off their horses!
But before, there’s some crafting to do – a shelter for the night, some wood logging for bow and arrows, maybe even mining some ore for horse shoes and trading with the Indians. Perhaps they can teach you how to hunt deer for cooking a steak…
Embark on this incredible exploration Westland Survival game journey in the Wild West, Cowboy! Yee-haw! ?
WHAT'S NEWWhat’s new:
- A spooktacular event is about to start! Visit a Dark farm and find Allwin.
- You will have a unique chance to grow pumpkins and cook pumpkin porridge.
- Help Allwin to deal with the Pumpkin Eaters gang. Track Jared down using his Lair map.
- Catherine can give you Halloween weapons and clothes if you bring her some dark pumpkins.
- Incorrect woman clothes display has been fixed.
- Fixed the issue with the horse requirement even if a player already has one.
MOD1. Division of things. Including single items.
2. Craft and construction without resources.
3. Points in plus.
4. Coins in plus.
5. Strength of weapons and equipment. (Full)
6. Fast travel on the map
7. Maximum health
8. First-aid kits do not end
9.Horse available at start of game