Equip your squad and purge minions of Chaos in this turn-based tactics game!
Download Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf MOD APK
Defeat the unrelenting enemies of the Space Wolves:
• An epic campaign, spanning hostile environments on a distant planet.
• Combat the Word Bearers – fanatical and deadly traitors who serve the chaos gods.
Squad-based tactical battles:
• Grey Hunter, Wolf Scout or Wolf Guard – select your main hero for each mission, to best match your own style, strategy and tactics.
• Unlock all five companions and choose two to take into battle with you.
• Level up your party and unlock numerous perks.
• Lead your Space Wolves into fierce battles in glorious, interactive 3D environments.
Collectible card driven combat:
• Hundreds of weapons and abilities with various mechanics.
• Customise your decks to fit your unique strategy and tactics.
• Victories unlock powerful new weapons, bonuses and tactics cards.
• Fierce, 3 v 3 close-quarter battles.
• Rating. With each stage, battles get tougher – but the rewards get better.
• At the start of each season, leaderboards are reset.
• Fight against hordes of fanatic Chaos Cultists.
• Get unique rewards available only in this mode.
• Try out new tactics in constantly changing conditions.
***NOTE: An internet connection and 1 GB RAM on your device is required to play.***
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf community on Facebook
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2017. Space Wolf, Space Wolves, the Space Wolf logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. All rights reserved to their respective owners.
Today, we have introduced the following changes:
- Updated the game engine.
- Added 2 new Scout squadmates.
- Added a button for viewing all Legendary League members in the Leaderboard.
- Fixed the issue causing grenades to behave incorrectly in PvP.
- Changed the appearance of the squad selection screen.
- Revamped the appearance of hero armour, some squadmates, and wolves.
This version also contains fixes and improvements by the Iron Priests of the Space Wolves Chapter.