Tutanota - Free Secure Email3.56.0
The open source app Tutanota enables you to send end-to-end encrypted emails to anybody with a tip of your finger. Even emails that are being sent without end-to-end encryption and all your contacts are stored encrypted on the Tutanota servers.
Only you with your password have access to your encrypted data, profiling is impossible. Tutanota combines security with ease-of-use so that everybody can use end-to-end encryption. Now you can take back your privacy easily!
Official website: https://tutanota.com
Source code: https://github.com/tutao/tutanota
– Register your free Tutanota account with 1 GB of free storage.
– Choose your email address from the supported domains @tutanota.com, @tutanota.de, @tutamail.com, @tuta.io and @keemail.me.
– Send and receive end-to-end encrypted emails to anybody, to other Tutanota users automatically and to external users secured with a password.
– Send and receive old-fashioned emails (not end-to-end encrypted). Even these emails are stored encrypted on the Tutanota servers.
– Subject, content and attachments are automatically encrypted.
– Supports push notifications when receiving new emails.
– Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Tutanota or your phone contacts.
– Tutanota is open source so that anyone can verify its security by auditing the code.
The Tutanota app asks for very few permissions to keep your level of privacy to a maximum:
– Full network access: Used to send and receive emails.
– Receive data from the internet: To notify you when you receive a new email.
– View network connections: To find out if an internet connection exists.
– Read your contacts: This enables you to select recipients from your phone’s contacts.
– Read from SD card: To allow adding of attachments from the SD card to emails.
– Control vibration: To notify you when you receive a new email.
– Deactivate sleeping mode: To notify you when you receive a new email.
WHAT'S NEW- Agenda view for Calendar
- DKIM & DMARC support for custom domains
- Multiple reminders for calendar events
- Bug fixes