Turn your device into a portable USB display and graphics tablet for Windows 10
Download SuperDisplay - Virtual Monitor & Graphics Tablet MOD APK
Superbrush is now superDisplay! turns your Android phone or tablet into a high-performance USB display with pressure support for Windows 10.
Here’s how to get SuperDisplay started:
① Download This App from Apk4all.
② Download the Windows driver from https://superdisplay.app
③ Connect your device to your PC via USB.
This app turns your Android device into a portable USB display for your Windows 10 PC. Duplicate or extend your screen simply by plugging in your phone or tablet.
A laggy display is as good as no display. This app was built with performance in mind, and we’re not afraid to show it. Try the app for free to see for yourself.
Turn your Android device into a graphics tablet and use apps like Adobe Photoshop® through it. superDisplay supports pressure-sensitive styluses like the Samsung S Pen making it ideal for digital art and other creative work.
Adobe Photoshop® is a registered trademark of Adobe in the United States and other countries.
WHAT'S NEWDownload the updated driver (v1.1.10) from superdisplay.app.
- Added software encoder support for PCs without hardware support (requires driver version 1.1.10).
- Improved connectivity reliability and added an auto connect option.
- Added support for connecting over an Android Wi-Fi hotspot (requires driver version 1.1.10).
- Added custom refresh rate as an experimental option (requires driver version 1.1.10).
- Fixed compatibility issues with some Android devices.