The most realistic sky map to observe stars, planets and constellations!
Download Stellarium Mobile PLUS - Star Map MOD APK
Stellarium Mobile Plus is the next generation astronomy star map app. It combines a realistic and accurate night sky simulation with a gigantic amount of online imaging and sky objects catalogs.
Made by the original creator of Stellarium, the award-winning open source planetarium, this Plus version was designed from the ground up to show a potentially unlimited amount of data through an intuitive and minimalist user interface.
• All known stars: Gaia DR2 catalog of over 1.69 billion stars
• All known planets and their natural satellites, including very high multi-resolution imaging for the major ones
• Most known deep sky objects: a combined catalog of over 2 million nebulae and galaxies
• All known comets
• Many minor solar system objects (10k asteroids)
• Many visible artificial earth satellites (including the International Space Station)
• A full-sky very high multi-resolution background image
for experimented astronomers it also includes:
• Telescope control module: drive any telescope through an application compatible with the Stellarium Telescope Server protocol.
Please note that the app works perfectly without internet connection, but with a reduced set of data (2 million stars, 2 million Deep Sky Objects, 10k asteroids).
Beside these features, it also includes most features already present in the standard Stellarium Mobile app:
• show the sky at any time and place
• sensor control to identify a star in just a few seconds, just by pointing the phone at the sky!
• asterisms and illustrations of the constellations for dozen of sky cultures
• realistic landscape and atmosphere with sunrise & sunset
• accurate simulation of atmosphere refraction
• night mode (red)
WHAT'S NEWThis update brings the following improvements:
- support for meteor showers
- rendering of comet tails
- better offline support of comets and satellites
- improved sensor mode accuracy
- increased maximum fov of instruments
- fix a bug in search by coordinates
- improved city search
We are happy to hear from you and get your feedback!