ScorePal removes the need for pen and paper when playing any game.
It’s extremely easy to use (it looks exactly like the score sheet you’ll find in any board game), and it packs a lot of features. This is a score tracker that’s actually fun to use and really flexible. It comes with predefined score sheets for popular games but you have full control to build your own.
* Beautiful material design
* Seamless integration with BoardGameGeek (BGG)
* Flexible game recording. Support for games where biggest score is better, smallest score wins, co-ops, multiple ways to victory and more
* Predefined templates for over 10.000 games, with the ability to view and vote those created by other users of the app
* Access to a large variety of stats that you can configure for your own needs
* Rules section for every game so you never forget how much starting money everyone gets
* Manage extra information like location, comments, rate each play or add separate notes for every player.
* Calendar view for your activity
* Support for player groups and anonymous players
* Timers and countdown functions
* Scoring table size customizable for every screen.
Working queue and future improvements:
The app has over 3 years of development. You can check it’s history and preview new features here:
WHAT'S NEWFixes for empty games images when first opening the app.
Added an option for triggering image update in Settings -> Database -> Refetch game images.