Table of Contents
Split APKs Installer (SAI) Apk info
What is SAI?
SAI (Split APKs Installer) is an app that lets you install multiple APKs as if it was a single package. This is useful for installing apps that are distributed as App Bundles since Android provides no built-in way to install them from sources other than Google Play.
How to use SAI?
1. Download SAI app (Split APK Installer);
2. Download modded apks archive app;
3. Install and Open SAI / Choose “Install APKs” button / Find and Select downloaded .apks archive app;
4. Wait for install and done. Enjoy!
PS: Make sure after open SAI you allowed STORAGE Permission and Install Unknown Apps Permission!
• Added a setting to disable opening .apk files via SAI
• SAF fixes for Android 11
• Added warning when installing huge (>150MB) apps
• Fixed in issue where system suggested SAI when opening any type of file
• Added Sui support for Shizuku Installer
Legendary SAI update Pog
• Support for opening .apk files via SAI
• APKM support (only for the unencrypted .apkm files)
• Installer Pro mode is now enabled by default
• Config splits shouldn't be marked as Unknown anymore
- analytics removed
- works offline