SAI lets you install and export split APKs
Download Split APKs Installer (SAI) MOD APK
What is SAI?
SAI (Split APKs Installer) is an app that lets you install multiple APKs as if it was a single package. This is useful for installing apps that are distributed as App Bundles since Android provides no built-in way to install them from sources other than Google Play.
How to use SAI?
1. Download SAI app (Split APK Installer);
2. Download modded apks archive app;
3. Install and Open SAI / Choose “Install APKs” button / Find and Select downloaded .apks archive app;
4. Wait for install and done. Enjoy!
PS: Make sure after open SAI you allowed STORAGE Permission and Install Unknown Apps Permission!
• Added a setting to disable opening .apk files via SAI
• SAF fixes for Android 11
• Added warning when installing huge (>150MB) apps
• Fixed in issue where system suggested SAI when opening any type of file
• Added Sui support for Shizuku Installer
Legendary SAI update Pog
• Support for opening .apk files via SAI
• APKM support (only for the unencrypted .apkm files)
• Installer Pro mode is now enabled by default
• Config splits shouldn't be marked as Unknown anymore
Split APKs Installer (SAI) MOD APK Info:- analytics removed
- works offline