RISK: Global Domination2.0.3
NOW WITH FULL ONLINE MULTIPLAYER AND MATCHMAKING!
RISK: Global Domination Everybody wants to rule the world! Now you can, with a new way to play the classic game of RISK.
RISK: Global Domination Take the battle online with Global Domination mode (must be aged over 13). Defend your territories, draft troops, and launch attacks for the ultimate conquest against friends, family, and foes. Try the game for free or unlock premium for unlimited mobile play!
NEW GLOBAL DOMINATION MODE
• Join or host battles against new opponents online
• Use Automatch mode to be pitted up against players of similar rank online
• Climb leaderboards & rank up to Grandmaster
• Additional achievements to earn
FEATURES RISK: Global Domination
• Multiple game modes available: Global Domination online, Play Friends online, Single Player, and Pass & Play
• Up to 6 players/AIs can battle for world domination
• 4 difficulty settings for rookies and veterans
• Authentic rules – it’s the RISK you know and love
• Easily add friends and send challenges
• Guided tutorial mode and in-game help
• Critical game stats and achievements
• Multiple maps* and beautiful graphics
• Fun animated avatars
• Send emojis to express your wrath or glee as you conquer your opponents
*extra maps and player avatars available for an additional cost
The app will request the following permissions on Android 6.0+ RISK: Global Domination :
Request Message: Allow *RISK* to access your contacts?
Purpose: required if you want to sign in with Facebook or Google Play
Request Message: Allow *RISK* to access photos, media and files on your device?
Purpose: to store your player avatar image
RISK is a trademark of Hasbro. © 2016 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
You may also like
WHAT'S NEW- Disconnection issue fixed! (this time for sure!) The game will now try to automatically connect
- Purchases will stay active while offline reliably
- Empires Maps fixes (see news for details)
- Many other smaller stability issues fixed
- Any issues please open a support ticket on Freshdesk so we can help 1:1