The best virtual dashboards for OBD2, aftermarket ECU vehicles and racing games.
Download RealDash MOD APK
The best vehicle companion app for road trips, street and race track. Or just having fun with your favorite racing simulator.
RealDash is free to try. All ads will be removed when you purchase a full version.
★ Pixel Perfect™ customization of dashboards. Limited only by imagination.
★ Super high quality visuals and animated gauges.
★ Gallery with downloadable free and premium Dashboards and Gizmos.
★ Read and clear vehicle error codes.
★ Map and Speed limit display.
★ Voice commands allow hands free operation.
★ Instant and average fuel consumption.
★ Performance meter 0-60, 0-100, 0-200, 60 feet, 1/8 mile, 1/4 mile, and mile.
★ Measure horsepower and torque.
★ A powerful Trigger->Action system.
★ Create alarms and visual effects based on configurable triggers.
★ A lap timer with dozens of automatically detected race tracks.
- Autronic SM4, SM2 and SMC
- CAN-Analyzer USB (7.x)
- DTAFast S-Series
- EasyEcu 3+
- Ecumaster EMU
- Hondata K-Pro, FlashPro, and S300
- Hybrid EMS
- KMS MP25 and MD35
- Link ECU (except G4X)
- Megasquirt 1,2,3 / Microsquirt
- Motorsport-Electronics ME221
- Nissan Consult I
- OBD2 via ELM327 adapter
- Spitronics ECU & TCU
- SPLeinonen PDSX-1 & DashBox
- Tatech 32 & 38
- UltraSky EMS
- VEMS v3
+ Custom hardware and DIY solutions via our open protocol.
Supported Racing games:
- Assetto Corsa
- BeamNG Drive
- Codemasters F1 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018,2019
- Dirt Rally
- Euro Truck Simulator 2
- Forza Horizon 4
- Forza Motorsport 7
- Grid 2
- Live for Speed
- Project Cars
RealDash can be used without connection to ECU. Then a GPS and device internal sensors are available for:
- Vehicle speed.
- Your current location on map.
- Current speed limit.
- Lap timer.
- Acceleration info.
- Performance measurements (with limited accuracy).
We hope you enjoy using RealDash. Have Fun!
* Speeduino serial0 updated to August 2020 firmware.
* Custom intro images now use fade in between.
* Enum can now be used with OBD2-XML files.
* OBD2: Added profile, GM LS (typical).
* Range calculation uses more recent consumption data.
* Instant and average fuel consumption now uses the correction factor in same way.
* Weather info is updated faster on app startup.
see full change log in realdash.net/forum