Poweramp Music Player (Trial)Varies with device
Poweramp Music Player is a powerful music player for Android.
Poweramp Music Player Full Unlocked Features:
– plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff
– 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
– separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
– stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
– replay gain
– plays songs from folders and from own library
– dynamic queue
– lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
– embed and standalone .cue files support
– support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
– OpenGL based cover art animation
– downloads missing album art
– custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
– 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
– configurable lock screen
– headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
– tag editor
– fast library scan
– high level of customization via settings
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. Does my Poweramp v2 purchase include the next Poweramp v3?
A. Yes, it does.
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
WHAT'S NEW• 853: hot fix for playlist battery usage issue
• Samsung Android 10 beta support
• Show On Lock Screen support for Android 10 (requires permission)
• stream genre/description metadata in Info/Tags dialog
• folders By path (case sensitive) sorting
• Hi-Res for Redmi Note 8 Pro
• fixes for some Android 5.0 / custom ROMs
• fixed issue with Click Restarts Track option
• other fixes
• translations updates: big thanks to all our Crowdin translators!
MOD-Full Version Unlocked.
-Full Patched & Modded.
-No Developer Credits In The App.
-No 15 Day's Trial Limitation.
-No Unlocker Needed.
-No Root Needed.