Package disabler pro - Bloatware killer, original for Samsung devices
Download Package Disabler Pro (Samsung) MOD APK
Package Disabler Pro lets you disable any unwanted packages that come pre-installed/ installed with your phone. Simply one click on the package that you want to disable, will disable the package. Disabled application/package will not be uninstalled or updated using google play or any other means. So this app can be used for blocking apps (e.g. Parental Controls) or business use cases, you could even disable google play store, etc… without rooting the phone. This app also provides password / uninstall protection to avoid misuse.
Package Disabler provides an export/ import functionality to backup all disabled packages on your external storage which you can restore at any time.
Remember, though: ALWAYS have a backup of your phone. Important features might break when disabling system apps.
Using the exported package list you can swiftly get rid of all bloatware after installing a new ROM or Factory reset. When wiping your phone’s data, you can export your package list to import it on your new ROM.
Package Disabler Pro Full version features
- Disabling and enabling any packages or apps unlimited
- One-click bloatware removal
- Export your disabled list to the external storage to import them later
- The batch operation to enable all disabled packages
- Filter to show all disabled packages
- Uninstall/password protection
- Filter to show all installed apps
- Filter to show all system packages
- Quickly find apps using the search functionality
- Original package disabler. It may not work on rooted devices
* If you have issues uninstalling apps, try Settings –> Security –> Device administrators, uncheck “package disabler admin”.
**This application works only on Samsung devices ***
*** works on S9, S9+,S20 ,…****
NO ROOTING REQUIRED. Single app solution, no plugin needed
Package disabler pro + does not require plugin app
— This application requires Device Administrator permission [android.permission.BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN]
Who has stopped working and Package Disabler Pro does not start, this instruction skips and changes the
license from another application.
The app works and it’s fine, you just need to do a little work!
Package Disabler Pro Instruction:
- Download Splashtop Add-on: Samsung (Knox) and Give all permissions and admin rights
- Activate the Secure Folder (Settings / Biometrics and security / Secure Folder);
- Activate installed application into it (Splashtop Add-on), provide admin rights, exit the Secure Folder;
- Remove the installed application (Splashtop Add-on);
- Delete the Secure Folder (Secure Folder / three dots at the top, on the right / Settings /
Advanced settings / Delete / Delete.)
- Install and run Package Disabler Pro 15.2 b112- (Allow permissions)
That’s it, it should work now.
Tested on s20 / s10 / A50 / A70 / A5