Onna-Musha Archer Defense1.9
Long before the western world began to view samurai warriors as inherently male, there existed a group of female samurai, every bit as powerful and deadly as their male counterparts. They were known as the Onna-bugeisha. They were trained in the same way men were, in self-defense and offensive maneuvers which ensured protection in communities that lacked male fighters.
In this caste defense like tower defense game you take on the role of three famous Onna-bugeisha to defend your village against waves of attacking enemies. Progress to unlock new characters and special abilities that would allow your to survive the harder difficulties.
– Free to play archer defense game.
– Castle defense like mechanics mixed with tower defense.
– 3 Archers to unlock with different special abilities.
– Beautiful low-poly graphics.
– 3 Difficulty levels to get you used to this tower defense archer game.
WHAT'S NEW- Video Ads removed. No longer needed to view ads for "Divine Help" power up 🙂
- "Divine Help" power up now activated after 3 enemies reach the tower and is refreshed after a set timer.
- Complete control system overhaul. Targeting and lane change can be performed simultaneously. The swipe system is more responsive. Multi touch is enabled.
- Lane cycling has been disabled.
- Targeting controls are no longer inverted.
- UI improvements.
- Fixed targeting sensitivity