One Shade: Custom Notifications and Quick Settings2.3.8
One Shade is designed to replace your phone’s notification drop-down menu with a modern, fully customisable version. In addition to a new personalised experience, it also brings extra utilities that can make your life easier.
You are walked through every step to setup the app and get it running in no time, so you can change your quick settings area and be in full control. You don’t need a custom ROM or root to adjust these settings anymore.
◎ Full color customization: Take the base layout and color all the elements how you like.
◎ Advanced notifications: Get it, read it, snooze or dismiss.
◎ Advanced music: Dynamic colors based on the currently playing album artwork. You can skip to any part of the track right from the notification’s progress bar.
◎ Quick reply: Reply to your messages as soon as you see them. For all Android devices.
◎ Auto bundled: Tired of that one app that spams you notifications? Now they’re all grouped together, for easy control.
◎ Custom background picture: Pick your favorite image to be displayed in the shade.
◎ Notification card themes: Android 10 inspired.
– Light: your ordinary notifications
– Colored: dynamically uses the notification’s color as the card background.
– Dark: blend all your notifications with a pure black background (great on AMOLED screens).
◎ Quick settings panel
– Choose a different color for the background or foreground (icons) of the quick settings panel.
– Change brightness slider color.
– Useful icons with your current device information
– Choose your own profile picture to be displayed in the shade.
– Choose between a number of tile icon shapes (circle, square, teardrop, gradients and more)
– (Pro) Change quick settings grid layout (ie. number of columns and rows).
Much more features are available inside, like auto-expanding notifications and repositioning elements where you want.
💬 BE A PART OF IT
Our Official Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/EQ_0hUON-V_ZMO9rhCmQAw
This app uses Accessibility services.
WHAT'S NEW◎ Showing wifi settings panel in Android 10 by long clicking the tile
◎ Added setting for heads-up timeout
◎ Fixed an issue where some notifications don’t disappear
◎ Fixed snooze on headsups
◎ Crash fixes