NX Player can help to search, play and manage audio, video and images on your device. It can support phones, tablets and TVs.
Management and Sharing
– Search for media files, list them as different classifications, delete files.
– Share local media files to network (LAN), support Web/HTML5 server and HTTP download.
– Access other remote NX Player/NX Player for TV in the same LAN.
– Download files to local storage (phone version).
– Control the playback behavior of remote NX Player for TV.
– Create and edit m3u playlist, backup playlist to external storage.
– Import external playlist, it can be used to share TV Channels.
– Support mp3, aac, wav and other commonly used audio formats.
– Support different Audio Effects including Bass Boost, Equalizer, Loudness Enhancer and Audio Pitch.
– Support Audio Visualizer (TV version).
– Support sleep timer (phone version).
– Support Google Cast (phone version).
– Support mp4, 3gp, mkv, webm, flv, ts, etc.
– Support HTTP/HTTPS, UDP, HLS, IIS Smooth Streaming and DASH.
– Support Subtitle/Closed Caption, Audio Effects and Video Playback Speed.
– Support Image Slider Show and background music.
– Support Ken Burns effect.
Interaction With Other Apps
– Other apps can find and use NX Player to play a stream.
– Share files to other apps.
WHAT'S NEW5.3.1 Support remote playback, support file picker (phone).
5.3.0 New designed web pages, thumbnail-based file browsing and media playback. Support file download (phone).
5.2.9 Fix some known issues.
5.2.8 Optimize the method of scanning media files.
5.2.7 Identify and play gif/heic files as video/animation.
5.2.6 Optimize toolbars and file management.
5.2.5 Support favorite folders.