Pro version unlocks : Blacklist or whitelist specific apps.
Notific is lockscreen notification app that displays your notification in an intuitive manner when you need it.
It will automatically turn the screen on and display your notification in one of the three themes along with quick action buttons if expansion is enabled.
You can choose your own style from Three different themes, Jellybean HOLO, Android Wear inspired Material and Ambient Display inspired dark (AMOLED friendly) theme. (Some themes are available only on Android 4.4 and above due to system limitation on 4.3)
If the phone is in pocket, don’t worry. Notific is intelligent enough to understand that and will not turn on the screen. But if you take out the phone from your pocket within 10secs (customizable) it will turn on the screen for you.
Notific doesn’t impact battery life as it will only use the proximity sensor for 10 secs.
The memory usage is highly optimized (2-15MB) and doesn’t use 50MB+ as in other notification apps.
The multitude of notifications we get every day are probably the most sensitive information for some and these deserve the utmost privacy.
That’s why Notific comes with absolutely no private data mining. No crash data, No Google analytics.
It doesn’t require connecting to Internet, so you can be sure that there’s no way your information goes out of your device.
If you are worried about people seeing your notifications when they pop up, you can use privacy mode feature to keep your notification content safe from prying eyes on per app basis.
If some app is bothering with you too many popups, you can use Whitelist/Blacklist mode to exclude the app, or only include specific apps.
Some not so obvious features:
• You can unlock directly by double tap on circular drag handle.
• Drag and hold on the dismiss spot to dismiss all notifications
Proximity sensor values are calibrated for Nexus devices by default. If you have problems with the sensor on Galaxy or Xperia devices, try calibrating the sensor from Troubleshooting settings or Turn Off Pocket Mode
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. “Force Lock” is used to turn off the screen when all notifications are dismissed.
Before you buy it’s recommended to test with free version from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anandbibek.notifyfree
WHAT'S NEWNew in 8.0.3
• Fixed display of contact/app icons in popup.
• Added System Overlay permission option for better stability in Android M and above. Must Required for Android 10.
• Music player buttons now more compatible. Will control global playback. If you want to control specific app's play/pause, long press on the media button.
• Added permission request for READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE. Required for retrieving lockscreen wallpaper. (Still no internet permission)