My Expenses keeps track of your expenses and your income, directly on your smartphone and on your tablet.
– Up to five accounts with transfers (also between different currencies)
– Unlimited number of templates and up to three plans for recurring transactions
– Transactions can be grouped (per day, week, month and year) and filtered
– Export to QIF and CSV. Import from QIF
– Data can be protected by password
– Theme (dark and light) and font size can be customized
– Reconciliation: Easily compare transaction status with your bank statements
– Homescreen widget and shortcuts for quick data entry
Premium features are unlocked by purchase of one of the following licence keys:
– No ads
– Unlimited number of accounts
– Unlimited number of plans for recurring transactions
– Pie chart: Visualize the statistical distribution of transactions per category over different periods (years, months, weeks, days)
– Split transaction: A single transaction can be split into multiple parts (categories and transfers)
– Print the transaction list to a PDF file
– Define a security question for recovering a lost password
– Image attachment: Capture via camera or select from gallery
– Quick template selection from homescreen widget
– All features of Contrib Key
– Cloud synchronization: Data can be synced between multiple devices via WebDAV and Google Drive
– Daily automated backup with optional upload to cloud storage
– Sophisticated, customizable CSV import (spreadsheet applications)
– All features of Extended Key
– Budgeting: Compare your spending to limits you set per category on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis.
– History chart (Cash flow)
– Unlimited number of templates and plans for split transactions
– Email support with guartanteed response after 2 business days
– Voting right on development roadmap
My Expenses requires the following permissions:
– Calendar: Plans for future and recurrent transactions are stored either in a special local calendar or in any other calendar you assign.
– Storage: Storage of QIF and CSV exports and backup files.
– Internet: Anonymous usage tracking, Crash reports, Cloud synchronization.
– Accounts: Synchronization across devices via cloud services.