My Dictionary: polyglot6.0
Do you want to learn a foreign language quickly? A unique program for memorizing words will help you to do it.
The main success of learning a foreign language consists in the most rapid vocabulary replenishment: you should repeat words time and again. For this purpose people often use the notepads, what is not always convenient.
New app “My Dictionary: polyglot” combines several functions and advantages:
• 90 kinds of dictionaries (English, German, French, Spanish, etc.);
• 8 types of training: word search, writing the words, searching for a translation, comparison of the studied words and its translation;
• Automatic translation of an adding word;
• Evaluation of learning the words;
• Completely learned words can be hidden or deleted from the main list of study;
• Short statistics, that shows the dynamics of learning;
• Pronunciation of a word;
• Quick search of words and translations in the dictionary;
• Tags for words, search by tags, training by tags;
• Transcription for words and usage examples;
• Archiving database and fast recovery from a backup file;
• Image editor for words;
• Import from Excel (XLS and XLSX);
• Export to Excel;
• Notifications (also for other devices like smartwatch);
• Set of words from server;
• Synchronization with the cloud with the ability to use one database on different devices;
• Ability to use multiple databases of different users on the same device;
• Night mode.
My Dictionary: polyglot allows you to expand your vocabulary fast enough. Its main advantage is the availability of 8 different trainings for learning. 90 kinds of dictionaries include the most popular world languages, such as English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese. As a result, it is possible to learn sequentially or simultaneously speaking several languages.
My Dictionary: polyglot will be especially useful for those who read foreign literature, visit foreign forums and sites. Finding a new unknown word in the text, the user can simply add it to his dictionary, see the translation, and then learn with the help of training. Usually without a dictionary people forget a new word soon, and seeing it again they have to look for it once more.
Differences from the free version:
• No advertising.
• Free upload of up to 600 images to the cloud (in free up to 300).
• Cheaper cost of subscriptions for unlimited uploading of images to the cloud.