Moment Pro Camera3.0.5
Moment Pro is now across both photo and *video* including RAW and full manual controls to easily adjust exposure, ISO, shutter speed, focus, white balance, image format, as well as Moment Anamorphic lens support*.
Photographers – shoot in RAW with full manual controls to easily adjust exposure, ISO, shutter speed, focus, white balance, and image format. Now you can control the details you’re used on a DSLR camera.
Filmmakers – you now get all the manual controls above plus multiple video resolutions and frame rates as well as both NTSC and PAL support
+ Anamorphic – use the Moment Anamorphic lens to shoot amazing, letterbox style photos and videos*.
+ Exposure control – Get just the right shot with a broad range of real-time exposure compensation.
+ Chose PAL or NTSC video frame rates
+ Live Histogram in photo mode – Get your exposure right every time.
+ Moment Lens – select which lens you are shooting with.
+ RAW – Shoot photos in RAW format for more editing control
+ Full Manual – Control ISO, shutter speed, focus, and white balance independently with easy to use sliders and double taps to reset.
+ Precise Video** – Change your resolution and frame rate on screen, without digging into a settings menu.
* Currently, when the Moment anamorphic lens is selected, we de-squeeze the viewfinder while shooting and playback in the app. Exported video files will still need post-processing to de-squeeze. We are working hard on this and will be adding it a future release.
** Available resolution and frame rates are dependent on device and camera 2 API support and may vary by phone.
We love hearing from you. If you have any features, ideas, or feedback please email us at email@example.com or DM us on Instagram @moment.
You may also like
WHAT'S NEW- Kickstarter campaign promo
- OnePlus7 Support: Ensure the device works properly, workarounds until OnePlus fixes Android Camera Third-Party Implementations
- Huawei P30 Support (remove unsupported options, bug fixing)
- Orientation/Rotation detection: several improvements/bugfixes
- Performance: Improvements in viewfinder rendering
- Major crash reports / bug-fixing.