Moment Pro Camera3.1.10..
Moment Pro is now across both photo and *video* including RAW and full manual controls to easily adjust exposure, ISO, shutter speed, focus, white balance, image format, as well as Moment Anamorphic lens support*.
Photographers – shoot in RAW with full manual controls to easily adjust exposure, ISO, shutter speed, focus, white balance, and image format. Now you can control the details you’re used on a DSLR camera.
Filmmakers – you now get all the manual controls above plus multiple video resolutions and frame rates as well as both NTSC and PAL support
+ Anamorphic – use the Moment Anamorphic lens to shoot amazing, letterbox style photos and videos*.
+ Exposure control – Get just the right shot with a broad range of real-time exposure compensation.
+ Chose PAL or NTSC video frame rates
+ Live Histogram in photo mode – Get your exposure right every time.
+ Moment Lens – select which lens you are shooting with.
+ RAW – Shoot photos in RAW format for more editing control
+ Full Manual – Control ISO, shutter speed, focus, and white balance independently with easy to use sliders and double taps to reset.
+ Precise Video** – Change your resolution and frame rate on screen, without digging into a settings menu.
* Currently, when the Moment anamorphic lens is selected, we de-squeeze the viewfinder while shooting and playback in the app. Exported video files will still need post-processing to de-squeeze. We are working hard on this and will be adding it a future release.
** Available resolution and frame rates are dependent on device and camera 2 API support and may vary by phone.
We love hearing from you. If you have any features, ideas, or feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram @moment.
WHAT'S NEW- Performance: Optimisations on the viewfinder and waveform to be smoother
- Analytics: performance enhancement + toggle setting to opt-out
- Bugfix: [Samsung] some devices are always failing to de-squeeze video + improved resource management
- Bugfix: Some users reporting they can't still record video
- Bugfix: Histogram appears briefly after recording video
- Major crash report fixes