Download Lost Echo MOD APK - Pro
Lost Echo is a story driven, visually ambitious, sci-fi mystery adventure game.
“A richly defined, innovative experience, Lost Echo is exactly what an iOS adventure should be, capturing the spirit of traditional adventure gaming with all the potential the platform has to offer.” -AdventureGamers.com
“I can’t help but be completely and utterly impressed.” -IndieGames.com
“This is a must-buy for anybody who loves sci-fi, mystery, or just adventure games in general.” -148apps
“A good looking game with a challenging mystery waiting to be solved: you won’t be able to put it away!” -Touch Tap Play
In the near future Greg’s girlfriend Chloe mysteriously disappears in front of him.
He starts a desperate search for her. What happened? Why does no-one else remember her?
In this indie, story driven adventure game you explore fully 3d environments using an intuitive point and click interface.
Solve puzzles, explore, play minigames, interact with numerous characters and find out what really happened!
* Detailed and realistic graphics, rarely found on mobile devices.
* A soundtrack written specifically for the game. Drawing from multiple genres so it creates the proper atmosphere for each area.
* An engrossing mystery with a satisfying conclusion. Meet and interact numerous characters, find clues and slowly reveal the truth. But is the truth really enough?
* Point and click is one of those genres where touch devices just make sense. We made sure we took advantage of that.
* Two modes, normal and old school, so you can play regardless of experience with the genre! And if you get stuck, you can always use the built-in hint system.
Find out more info and media on:
WHAT'S NEW+Improved reflections
+Graphical tweaks for lab area
+Improved ground texturing in warehouse
+Adjusted text and sound speed
+Fixed text kerning issues
+Fixed issues with Asian fonts
+View controls from the pause menu
+Added more fades
+Improved movement speed
+Improved 2 mini games
+Added necklace close up
+Fixed flying chairs and tables
+Smoothed out a bunch of minor animation issues
+New controller code
+Rewrote some dialogue
+A lot more that don't fit because of the 500 char limit