Listen Audiobook PlayerVaries with device
Feature rich and easy to use player for your audio books.
7 Day Refund Policy
Google offers an automatic 2 hour refund window. But if you would like more time you can try it risk free for a week. If you would like to request a refund, send me the order number found in the receipt Google emails you at the time of purchase.
Please email me if you have any questions or experience any trouble.
For fast and friendly support: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a player only, you must provide your own audiobooks to play.
You can get DRM free books from sites such as https://librivox.org/, Overdrive (through your library), https://tantor.com, http://www.loyalbooks.com/, http://www.downpour.com/ or any place that provides DRM free audio.
• No advertisements. No in-app purchases to unlock features.
• Folder based library automatically stays in sync with your audiobook folder. Each book should be placed in its own folder. Allows books to be organized within subfolders. Library will allow you to browse folders, or list all books at once. Search button allows you to quickly find any book in your library.
• Supports mp3, m4b, m4a, opus, ogg, aac, flac, and more. (must be DRM free)
– Embedded chapters are supported as well.
• Variable playback speed (0.5 to 4x), trim silence, pitch control, and volume boost, equalizer and balance. Can set global defaults and per book override.
• Cover art is added from embedded art, images in the book folder, or can be downloaded easily from within the app.
• Android Auto
• Built in sync support. You can synchronize current position and bookmarks to multiple devices.
• Bookmarks. Including ability to view and search bookmarks for all books in a single view. Create an audio clip of your bookmark that can be saved or shared with others.
• Position History.
• Bluetooth play/pause/skip support.
• Can remember last played volume.
• Lock-screen control.
• Control with Tasker, Llama, etc. See: http://goo.gl/GPz8SA
• Book Play queue.
• Sleep timer with shake to reset, set custom notification sounds, and a few unique options.
• Auto rewind depending on paused time, customize rewind times to your liking.
• Set custom short and long skip times.
• Set custom colors for progress bars, action bar, and text.
• Headset button user defined actions (1x to 6x clicks).
English, Deutsch (German), Pусский (Russian), Polski (Polish), Svenska (Swedish), Українська (Ukrainian), French (Français), Spanish (Español), Italian (Italiano)
WHAT'S NEW• Fix for Android Auto becoming unresponsive.
• Updated event control handling.
• Bug fixes.