Excellent scientific calculator with symbolic algebra, integrals, derivatives
Download HiPER Calc Pro MOD APK
HiPER Calc Pro is an advanced version of HiPER Scientific Calculator.
The calculator has up to 100 digits of significand and 9 digits of exponent. It detects repeating decimals and numbers can be also entered as fractions or converted to fractions.
You can write expressions in a natural way and watch your calculations. The result is displayed as a number, simplified expression etc.
The HiPER Calc Pro calculator has several layouts suitable for various screen sizes:
– “pocket” for small devices
– “compact” for smartphones (in portrait and landscape orientation)
– “expanded” for tablets
A multiline display can be turned on in tablets to show the complete history of calculations and to provide access the previous results.
Users can choose from several high-quality themes.
HiPER Calc Pro The calculator has several functions, such as:
– basic arithmetic operations including percentage, modulo and negation;
– fractions (in the expression mode any expression including nested fractions can be entered as a numerator and a denominator);
– mixed numbers;
– periodic numbers and their conversion to fractions;
– unlimited number of braces;
– operator priority;
– repeated operations;
– variables and symbolic computation;
– calculation details – extended information about a calculation like all complex roots, unit circle etc.;
– complex numbers
– conversion between rectangular and polar coordinates
– advanced number operations such as random numbers, combinations, permutations, common greatest divisor, etc.;
– trigonometric and hyperbolic functions;
– powers, roots, logarithms, etc.;
– degrees, minutes and seconds conversion;
– fixed point, scientific and engineering display format;
– display exponent as SI units prefix;
– memory operations with 10 extended memories;
– clipboard operations with various clipboard formats;
– result history;
– binary, octal and hexadecimal numeral systems;
– logical operations;
– bitwise shifts and rotations;
– haptic feedback;
– more than 90 physical constants;
– conversion among 200 units;
– Reverse Polish notation.
The calculator has many settings to manage the full screen mode, decimal and thousand separators, etc.
All features are described with a built-in help.
- ANS key returned to Shift+XY,M
- Equations (polynomial, exponential, trigonometric, ...)
- Systems of equations
- New detail: graph of equation
- New display settings: blinking cursor
- New expression setting: immediate evaluation can be turned off
- New button setting: system sound
- Improvements in performance and calculation