GravityBox is a module which primary goal is to provide the users of devices running vanilla or close to vanilla Android
with a tweak box that turns their stock ROM into a custom ROM packed with additional features and tweaks;
without the need of flashing a custom ROM. Most of the preferences can be changed on-the-fly without rebooting.
THIS VERSION IS FOR NOUGAT ROMs
For Lollipop, use GravityBox [LP]
For KitKat, use GravityBox [KK]
For JellyBean, use GravityBox [JB]
For Marshmallow, use GravityBox [MM]
GravityBox Main features
– QuickSettings tile management with additional tiles
– Pie Controls
– Expanded desktop with semi-immersive and immersive modes
– Lockscreen tweaks
– Statusbar tweaks
– Navigation bar tweaks
– Power tweaks
– Display tweaks
– Media tweaks
– Phone tweaks
– Hardware key actions
– Launcher tweaks
– Screen recording
– Smart radio
– Notification control (per-app notification LED/sounds/vibrations)
– Fingerprint Launcher
… and many more
– Supports AOSP devices running vanilla Android 7.0/7.1
– Supports OnePlus 3T running official OxygenOS 4.5 and potentially other OnePlus devices running the same OS.
– Supports Moto G5 Plus running official stock 7.0
– DOES NOT support devices running ROMs vastly modified by device manufacturers (HTC Sense, LG, Samsung Touchwiz, MIUI, LeWa, Xperia, …)
– SHOULD NOT be used with custom ROMs like Lineage, AOSPA, or any other derivative – it makes no sense since the most of the features are already in the ROM (may cause conflicts and unexpected behavior)
This version uses legacy storage instead of new Device Protected Storage.
Designed for devices WITHOUT file-based encryption that have issues with certain storage-related features, such as choosing images for lockscreen wallpaper, etc. Note, that transition from GravityBox using one type of storage to another causes GravityBox settings reset.
NON-FBE version is not available in official Xposed Repository but can be get from the official support thread at XDA forum.
Info about premium features and PayPal transaction ID verification system
1) Those who supported development via PayPal donation can use their PayPal transaction ID to unlock premium features.
Currently there are two premium features: 1) Backup/restore of GB settings 2) Ultimate notification control
2) If you contributed to the project by providing translations, code fragments, or by any other way
you can apply for a free transaction ID by contacting me via PM @ forum.xda-developers.com
3) Be aware that there’s a system that can identify potential transaction ID
abuse. E.g. when one ID is being used by more users. Such IDs will get blocked automatically.
This can also happen when you previously exposed your ID in public forum and other users took
advantage of it. If this is the case, contact me via PM so I can issue new, special ID.
In case you own more devices, you can use one transaction ID on up to 10 of them.
4) If you are using your own custom builds of GB for personal use, you will get hash mismatch
upon verifying your ID as verification system accepts requests only from official releases of GB.
If you want to be able to verify IDs with your custom build, contact me via PM so I can setup
a special hash for your build.
If you are using a custom build that you provide for broader group of users (e.g. in a custom ROM),
it is necessary to ask for new hash everytime your new custom version is released for public use.
These rules are based on mutual trust so please, do not violate them.
Donation is also possible by purchasing GravityBox Unlocker from the Play Store
WHAT'S NEW- Migrated from Eclipse to Android Studio
- Lockscreen: reworked background opacity feature (now also supports default wallpaper)
- BatteryBar: added option for showing in lock screen only
- Potential improvement of custom key/cursor key layout on devices having extended navbar
- Ultimate Notification Control: Vernee specific adjustments to cover all device models
- Updated Turkish translations (thanks to Fatih Firinci)
- Updated Russian translations (thanks to gaich)