Fully Kiosk Browser & App Lockdown1.39.3
Fully Kiosk is a configurable Android Kiosk Browser and App Launcher. Lockdown and restrict your websites and lock other apps in kiosk mode. Fully Kiosk Browser provides fullscreen kiosk mode, motion detection, remote admin and many other features for your digital signages, interactive kiosk systems, information panels, video kiosks and any unattended Android devices.
* Open allowed apps, files and websites from customizable App Launcher with full kiosk lockdown
* Customizable browser controls like action and address bar, back button, progress bar, tabs, pull-to-refresh, page transitions, custom colors, read NFC tags
* Show PDF files and play all video streams supported by Android incl. RTSP
* Auto reload website on idle, on network reconnect or screen on, purge some items on reload
* Configure your device for the best user experience: fullscreen mode, set screen brightness/orientation, keep screen on, skip the lockscreen, autostart@boot, scheduled wake-up and sleep times, enhanced screensaver
* Kiosk Mode: Browser lockdown and App lockdown for unattended tablets. Exit from Kiosk mode only with selected gesture and PIN.
* Motion Detection using front cam or microphone gets more attention, show screensaver or turn screen off when no motion
* Device Movement Detection using compass, accelerometer or iBeacons, theft alarm or other action
* Remote Admin the Kiosk Browser in the local network or worldwide from Fully Cloud at cloud.fully-kiosk.com
* Recover the app even after unexpected errors or auto-updates
* Lightweight app, install from Google Play or from APK file, export/import settings, usage stats
* Purchase an instant license for the PLUS features
* Easy volume licensing and deployment, device provisioning, customized and white label solutions
* Supports Android 4.4 to 10
Full list of features: https://www.fully-kiosk.com/#features
If you need any other features or customizing please ask us.
Full list of permissions: https://www.fully-kiosk.com/#permissions
On Android 5 and 6 please update the Android System Webview for the best browsing experience.
When Fully Kiosk Browser is launched SWIPE FROM THE LEFT EDGE to show menu and settings.
In the Kiosk Mode your will be asked to set Fully Kiosk as your Home App. So you’ll stay locked down with Fully as your Android kiosk browser and allowed apps only. The Android status bar, the recent app button and the hardware buttons can also be locked.
Read more about 200+ configuration options: https://www.fully-kiosk.com/#configuration
Enjoy! Your feedback on our Fully Kiosk is very welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT'S NEWStart Fully Screensaver with Other Apps
Download Files without Opening
Improved Address and Progress Bars
Open NFC while in Background