Digital Clock Widget XperiaVaries with device
A simple, but highly customizable digital clock widget with Sony Xperia™ look and feel.
– Choose between small (2×1), big (4×2), wide (4×1) and tall (2×2) resizable digital clock widgets with 18 possible fonts
– Adjust the time and date font size and color and select your preferred time and date format
– Option to show brief weather information and weather forecast on tap
– Option to show semi-transparent backplate with adjustable color
– Option to launch your alarm app, calendar app, your favourite weather app, or any app of your choosing by tapping parts of the widget
– Option to add the widget to your lock screen (Android 4.2, 4.3 and 4,4 only*, supported on selected devices)
– Backup & restore settings
– Paid “Premium” upgrade that unlocks options for:
– Custom (user-selectable) font + 25 additional fonts
– Ability to show current time and weather in multiple locations
– Ability to show battery level info
– Weather notifications
– Adjustable transparency level for the backplate
– Removes advertisements
Note: Please keep in mind that adding the shortcut to the settings window to your home screen will not automatically add the actual widget to your home screen! If you don’t know how to add the widget to your home screen, please use the “Help” option in the settings window.
If you have a question or a problem with the app, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will gladly help you.
Note: The required permissions are necessary for:
– Downloading weather forecasts / current weather information
– Detecting current location for the weather forecast
– Letting the user use custom fonts (Premium only)
– The Premium in-app purchase
– Backing up & restoring settings
– Location data may be used for providing you more relevant ads
* With the release of Android 5.0 Google removed the support for custom lock screen widgets
Help us translate the app in your language or improve the current translation by going to: http://bit.ly/digital_clock_xperia_translate
Note: On some devices you may have to restart your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget list!
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
- Fixed: yr.no weather provider not working at all since 19.02.2018 due to deprecated API version
- Fixed: OpenWeatherMap weather provider not working for some users since 20.02.2018
- Added: Option for semi-transparent weather forecast window
- Fixed: In rare situations on some devices current temperature is displayed in Fahrenheit, even if Celsius is selected in settings