ColEm Deluxe - Complete ColecoVision Emulator4.7.3
ColEm Deluxe is a ColecoVision emulator. It runs Coleco games on your Android phone or tablet. Play Coleco games with Bluetooth joysticks, Xperia gaming buttons, Moga gamepad, or iCade joystick. Save game play at any time and restart once you get killed. Record ColecoVision music to MIDI files and use them as ringtones. Play with friends over WiFi or Internet, using NetPlay.
* Optimized for Android devices using assembler and 3D hardware, and running Coleco games at the fastest possible speed.
* Full screen portrait or landscape mode emulation, with options for simulating TV scanlines and fuzzy TV display.
* Emulates joystick using touch screen, Bluetooth gamepads, Xperia gaming buttons, Moga gamepad, iCade joystick, physical keyboard, or accelerometer.
ColEm Deluxe is the full, premium ColEm version. In includes better joystick support, network play, and the ability to share your saved game play with other users.
ColEm package itself does not contain any games. You should place your own game files onto the SD card before running ColEm.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with ColEm. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free Coleco games.
Report any encountered problems here:
WHAT'S NEW* App now requires Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean) to run.
* Fixed virtual buttons getting too large or too small.
* Improved the new AndroidTV interface.
* Fixed rare division by zero when creating icon tiles.
* Fixed missing method crash in the new AndroidTV UI.
* Fixed null pointer crash when starting new AndroidTV UI.
* Fixed null pointer crash when visiting Google Play.
* Changed Apache HTTP library linkage.
* Switched to AndroidX and Firebase APIs.
* Switched to Gradle 5.6.