Call Vibrator(Pro) - No Root1.4.6
AD-FREE/DONATION VERSION OF CALL VIBRATOR – NO ROOT
This app is mainly for users with visual impairments.
For cell phone radiation is harm for your health, never putting cell phone near your ear until the call is answered.
Call Vibrator is a tool for alerting you when phone call is answered, disconnected.
Before you buy consider testing Call Vibrator(Lite) – No Root to ensure that your device is already supported.
=== Features ===
* Vibrate when outgoing call is answered.
* Vibrate when incoming call is connected.
* Vibrate when phone call is disconnected.
* Vibrate when call waiting.
* Vibrate when phone call elapsed certain time.
=== Permissions ===
* PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: To detect outgoing call is initiated.
* READ_PHONE_STATE: To detected phone state (idle, ringing, offhook).
* VIBRATE: Use vibrator to alert user.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Write logs to sdcard.
* WAKE_LOCK: Keep device awake during phone call.
=== Notice ===
This app uses Accessibility services.
This NO ROOT version use Accessibility Service to detect when outgoing call is answered, please turn on it in Accessibility Service Settings
=== Acknowledgement ===
Thanks to the following translators:
* Russian: Piv Pav
=== Report Issue ===
For there are so many Android powered phones in the world, and the developer only has Google Nexus 4 for development and testing, but you can help to collect these information and send it to the developer so there might be a chance to make this app work on your phone.
If this feature is not work on your devices, PLS use the DIAGNOSE FEATURE to send diagnose report to developer instead of REPORT BUG AS REVIEW