Automatic Tag Editor2.0.25
Do you remember times when you first decided to keep your music library more tidy? You found out that the only solution was to fill in manually all songs info, one by one.
These days are over! Automatic Tag Editor analyses your library and pick for you close tag matches, just tap on the one you prefer and you are done. It will only take five seconds per song…Guaranteed! And that’s not all: it also gives you some squared hi-res pictures you can use as cover art by tapping on them.
This automatic editor is perfect for editing ID3 tag of your music library. It updates the embedded tags so you don’t lose them when you move files away from your phone.
Edit all the most known tag information
‣ Album artist
‣ Track number
‣ Track total
‣ Disc number
‣ Disc total
Multiple audio formats are supported:
Supports editing files on SD card!
WHAT'S NEW- Fixed semi-automatic batch mode
- Fixed "recent songs" filter on Android 10 devices
- Fixed tags not updating in some cases on Android 10 devices
- Fixed search function on Android 10 devices
- Better "AutomaTag best match" in some cases
- More tag match proposals and artwork images available to choose
- Homepage content now updates automatically after running a batch mode
- Fixed problem displaying some song covers in home song tab