Adguard - Block Ads3.1.45ƞ
AdGuard is a unique no root ad blocker for Android that removes ads in apps and browsers, protects your privacy, and helps you manage your apps.
Easy to set up and get going, but powerful and highly customizable — it has everything you’ll ever need from an Android adblock tool, and it works both on rooted and unrooted devices.
Why choose AdGuard?
Blocks ads everywhere
Block throughout the whole system. This includes video ads and ads in your favorite apps, browsers, games, and on any website you can imagine. Dozens of ad filters are available to you and are updated on a regular basis, guaranteeing the best filtering quality.
Cares about your privacy
We value the privacy of your personal data above anything else. With AdGuard, you will be safe from online trackers and analytics systems that lurk on the web trying to steal your sensitive information.
Saves your traffic
More ads blocked means fewer ads loaded. Fewer ads loaded means more traffic saved. Simple math by AdGuard! Download the apk file, install the app and spend your traffic on things you like instead of wasting it on voracious ads.
You stay in control
It is your device, after all, and you decide what gets filtered and what doesn’t. A wide range of settings — from basic to ‘pro’ — as well as an Apps Management tool will help you customize the filtering to your liking.
What is the difference between AdGuard Content Blocker and AdGuard for Android?
The difference is huge. Content blockers in general are not only limited to specific (and few) browsers, but are much less potent in terms of ad fighting tools they have at their disposal. AdGuard for Android, being a standalone app, can block ads in all browsers and even in other apps, and the filtering quality is so much higher.
You may also like
WHAT'S NEWversion 3.0.137 from December 12, 2018
* [Feature] Add Adguard DNS-over-HTTPS servers into AdGuard DNS providers: #2379
* [Feature] Background / foreground CPU time on the battery usage screen: #2355
* [Fix(regression)] Update locales [Nightly]: #2353
* [Fix] AdGuard icon is missing on some devices since 2.12.223 update: #2148
* [Fix] Export toast doesn't indicate folder: #2292
* [Fix] HTTPS exclusion WearOS: #2385
* [Fix] Indicate that stealth mode rules were applied to the request or response: #2365
* [Fix] Inform user why this or that item is disabled/greyed out: #699
* [Fix] New DNS module settings UI: #2145
* [Fix] Premium views in navigation are not updated after license activation: #2382
* [Fix] Put 'Disabled' status if Filter group is disabled: #2380
* [Fix] Update localizations [Nightly]: #2371
* [Fix] Wrong icon for the whitelist and user filter: #2377
* [Fix] update automation exception in latest nightly: #2383