ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper2.3
ActionDash is a feature packed utility that provides you with deep, visual insights into your app and notification usage on your device.
ActionDash takes the Digital Wellbeing app as a starting point, then greatly enhances on it with deeper insights and useful customizations, and makes it available to all Android users.
Curious to know how many much time you spend using Instagram? How many WhatsApp notifications you get? Details about you device session time? ActionDash offers you all these insights and much more.
ActionDash aims to be helpful to everyone, whether you’re actively looking reduce your device usage or not. As we enter the second decade of smartphones proliferating our lives, it’s often insightful and interesting to simply know exactly how much we’re using your phone and in what ways – ActionDash is the perfect tool to help here.
Some of ActionDash’s unique enhancements and customizations include:
• Runs on all Android devices Lollipop and later
• Dark theme
• Daily usage report notification
• Detailed device unlock and session length stats
• Configure the ‘start of the day’ to be 3am (handy for night owls)
• Options to include apps such as Pixel Launcher and the Digital Wellbeing app in usage stats (which Digital Wellbeing itself hides)
Privacy as a feature
As has been true since we first started selling apps in 2012, our business model is simple: we sell software to happy customers, and do our best to never so much as be in possession of your data.
ActionDash is no different. Your precious and private usage data never leaves your device, either to ourselves or 3rd parties, with the sole exception of manual backups you yourself trigger.
WHAT'S NEWNew in ActionDash 2.3:
• Fingerprint authentication (beta) - similar to your banking app, optionally require authentication before stats display.
• Setting to exclude individual apps from usage and notification stats.
• New "device unlock" graph.
• 24 hour time setting
• Bug fixes.
Full details: https://blog.actionlauncher.com/e0d29481b40a