A Short Tale - The Toy Sized Room Escape Game1.0.3
A Short Tale is a first person point and click adventure game that is stuffed full of logical puzzles, fantastic graphics, mind-blowing riddles, intriguing story details, illusive clues, and beautiful music! Easy to pick up, hard to put down!
? Play as Jason as you explore an oversized child’s bedroom as you decipher clues, solve puzzles, and attempt to escape from your tragic past! ?
? Can you escape from your younger self’s old sins? Or will you be forever lost in this bizarre room? Trapped forever, without your brother. ?
It’s been years since I lost Ben, so long yet it doesn’t seem long enough. I never thought I’d return here, to where everything started. Where everything ended.
Something’s calling me back to his room though; a presence I have not felt since…
Play as Jason as he explores his brother’s room from a new perspective. After wishing to be small again, to feel closer to his younger brother, Jason finds himself in a strange new world filled with larger than life furniture, troublesome obstacles, and less-than-helpful occupants, intriguing clues, cryptic puzzles, varied items, and many secrets.
Key Features A Short Tale:
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues you find. Less back tracking! ?
• Loads of items to find and use! Here are some you may see – ?????????️??️???
• Clues to find and puzzles to solve!
• Surprisingly large* world to explore, filled with clues to decipher and puzzles to solve.
• Beautiful soundtrack composed by Richard J. Moir. ?
• Classic gameplay akin to Myst!
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
??? ? ?If you like A Short Tale you’ll no doubt love our other games as we exclusively make the best narrative-driven room escape games on the market. These titles include; the Forever Lost trilogy, Cabin Escape: Alice’s Story, Ferris Mueller’s Day Off, The Forgotten Room, and All That Remains. ??? ? ?
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
*pun fully intended, naturally.
WHAT'S NEW* Ratings are incredibly helpful for independent developers, we've now made it easier for you to leave them.
* We can now display simple popups to highlight new games we've released.
* Removed native popups and replaced them with more fitting ones.
* Photo Album button will now be automatically hidden when you don't have any photos.
* Updated HUD artwork.
* Removed Corona Analytics for full GDPR compliance.
* New Glitch Adventure splash screen.
* New Glitch eyeCon.